Friday, December 11, 2009

My first favourite...

My first favourite actress I really loved watching on television was and still is Amanda Tapping. I did fall in love in a matter of speaking. She was the one I looked up to.

Here she is a Captain Samantha Carter in Stargate SG1. The moment I loved her and her character is when she uttered this sentence, "Just because my reproductive organs are on the inside instead of the outside doesn't mean I can't handle whatever you can handle." I would so love to use that on someone, because women are capable of doing things themselves. We are capable people.

Amanda Tapping has played Samantha Carter for over ten years and she just makes the character. She is amazing, and very talented woman.

Now she plays Helen Magnus on Sanctuary. This show is her baby, she stars in it, produces it and has directed it too. What an awesome woman.

Then Amanda Tapping started a charity called Sanctuary for Kids. Amazing.

My love for Amanda Tapping has grown more and more.

Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. You took the words right out of my mouth! I love Amanda Tapping so much, particularly as Sam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can not decide if i like her as Sam or Magnus yet. I love them both!!

    ReplyDelete